Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Critical Reviews Before You Buy Insanity: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program



Hey everyone,, before I say a big thank you for your attention to read and understand about The 60 Day Insanity Workout online without further ado and without holding or using anything. Where possible? Yeah, not really all that necessary?
Maybe you are a little confused with the site I which of the many sites that there might be just me who offers what and how to provide real and accurate picture of the total body conditioning program. So allow me to make it all by giving what you should and you need it.
Submit URL Directory - Suggest URL - Sublime Directory
I am here to offer you what drives and makes Insanity 60 Day Workout work, what methods will be of asset to any one, and what exactly is different about it.

Shaun T's Insanity workout is the best way of all kinds of exercise there is. There is no exercise that can make and appointment of all these kinds of results and warranty within 60 days. Wow, absolutely amazing!
Is it all true? Shaun T's Max Interval Training techniques are a program that can be said for the program a step further fitness program ever designed. With this program you will get a lean muscular body, strong and sexy in a short time and really is real!

Who Is Shaun T? 

An expert in the fitness world, Shaun T holds an undergraduate degree in Sports Medicine with a minor in theater and dance. His real-world experiences and education combine to form a fun, hip, and effective workout every time. Shaun takes his strengths to the next level with Shaun T Insanity Workout.


 Ping my blog


What is Insanity 60 Day Workout? 

INSANITY Workout is a 60-day cardio-based total-body conditioning program that’s perhaps the most intense workout ever put on DVD. Fitness expert Shaun T drew on his collegiate track and field training plus his subsequent years of experience as an elite trainer to create a program that takes total-body conditioning to an extreme level.
The Insanity Workout is a difficult workout, but the results are phenomenal. Brand New, Factory Sealed Box Set. Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs that all contain a GREAT workout. You don`t need exercise equipment. All you need is just a little space and a big heart! You will receive:
  1. Dig Deeper & Fit Test : To start, Shaun T will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. 
  2. Plyometric Cardio Circuit : Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio. 
  3. Cardio Power & Resistance : Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and insanity workout power moves. 
  4. Cardio Recovery : Shaun T goes easier on you once a week so you're ready for the next Insanity Workout round. 
  5. Pure Cardio & Abs : Skip the intervals-this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. 
  6. Cardio Abs : Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. 
  7. Core Cardio & Balance : Take a break after month 1 of the Insanity workout and gear up for month 2 with this workout. 
  8. Max Interval Circuit : The interval circuit that's more intense than anything you've ever done before. 
  9. Max Interval Plyo : Push your legs 'til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX. 
  10. Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs : Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout .

Product Dimensions   : 12 x 9 x 3 inches ; 1 pounds
Shipping Weight       :  4.4 pounds
 
  • Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
  • Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills 
  • Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max 
  • Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest 
  • Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support 


    If you are interested in this product please please....... Click Here



February 28, 2011
By Storylover                          TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE™ VOICE         Format:DVD|Amazon Verified Purchase



This is a nuts set of workout DVD's. I am overweight and just shy of 40, but I have dreams of getting back into my pre-marriage body. I decided to seize the day and go for it, and I am not sorry. My muscles are currently screaming, every bit of me hurts. Every day, I both love and dread pushing play on this dvd, because I know what will happen when I do. I will spend 45 minutes gasping, lurching around, heart pounding, sweat running off me like a monsoon, desparately trying to keep up with a workout designed by fitness demigods. Afterwards, when I can catch my breath and pull myself up of the ground, I feel so good it is not even funny. Yesterday when I finished my workout and was talking to my wife, I said "You know what I feel like? I feel like I'm on vacation!". You know, that feeling you get on day 1 of vacation when you have the whole thing stretching before you, when there is a cool drink in your hands and not a care in the world? That's how I feel when my blood is pumping, when my body is sore and I am so proud of myself.

I can't even begin to keep up with this video, but that is ok. I keep my heart rate up, I have a great time, and I try to get a little better every day. I'm not done with the program yet, I hope I have the stamina to keep it up, but for now, this is fantastic.

The DVD's themselves are good, the music is fine, the instructor is incredible and never demeaning. I feel like he is speaking directly to me and he is very encouraging. I am also encouraged when the folks exercising with him can't keep up, because I know that if these very in shape people can't do it, then I am in good company. The rest of the package is fine. I'm on weight watchers, so I'm not using their eating plan. I'm not changing diets midstream. Anyway, the workout calendar is nice, I keep it up to date and it is a good motivational tool for me. The DVD case is compact and sturdy. It's a little pricey, but I think that it is worth it so far. It is giving me back my self respect.



Was this review helpful to you?
  
If you are interested in this product please please....... Click Here

  ....


4 comments:

  1. Initially it was not so good, try a tenangkan yourself, make sure you can! Grow a garden and desire to stir up motivasimu semangatmu. Insanity is not just a theory and is not likely to happen, but all that you can feel when you already carry out all instructions, directives and DVD provided in conducting the practice later on once you have. Trust me, everyone already admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going for a Picnic ?
    Need an Awesome car.
    You can even check the Small Compacts SUV.
    Best Compact SUV

    ReplyDelete

Be you among the first to build this blog with a comment-you say .. thank you!

PageRank

PageRank Checker

Meta Tag Analyzer

Meta Tag Analyzer

AMFIBI

Amfibi Web Search & Directory

Submit Express

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement